Returns & Refund Policy
OR Frooters Innovations Pvt. Ld. does not accept returns after the order is successfully placed and payment is made.
We could offer to exchange the drinks bought from if the product(s) received by the buyer are in damaged or expired condition.
To avail such an exchange, you must inform of your intention to exchange the damaged products within 24 hrs of receipt of the goods at his/her shipping address.
Frooters will arrange to pick-up / inspect the goods at the customer location to verify the damage and offer a replacement based on the assessment on the source of damage. Such a replacement will be at no cost to you.
Cancellation & Refunds
Orders once placed can be canceled before a shipping confirmation is sent to the customer. Once the order has been shipped, the order can't be canceled or refunded.
Refund requests will only be considered in the following cases, and refund will be processed through the same route as you paid:
- If the buyer does not get the delivery of the ordered products within 30 days or if Frooters fails to ship the ordered products.
- If the shipping location is not serviced by our partner courier companies.
No refund requests will be entertained for damaged products. Damaged products will be exchanged as per our exchange policy.
From the date of written confirmation of refund to the customer, the refund will be initiated within the next 3-5 business days and depending on the payment gaeway, it may take another 3-5 days to reach the customer's card or account.
We can't accept returns if a customer wants to return the product for the reason that he/she doesn't like it after delivery of the product or feels the product doesn't match his or her expectations. No refunds will be given in the following cases:
- Incorrect or insufficient address mentioned by the customer
- Non- availability of recipient at the mentioned address and/or premises
- Refusal to accept products
- Delivery is made at the place/to the person specifically mentioned by the customer other than the customer himself.
- Force majeure event
- In case the product has undergone any tampering by the customer
All emails in this regard are to be sent to